On Sunday, May 13 at noon the Central Plains Dressage Board of Directors will address the issue of year end awards along with GMO business.
The meeting will be held at Valley View Equestrian Center.
The Board takes its responsibility seriously to examine and to alter procedures as needed.
We appreciate the members’ willingness to bring issues to our attention.
~Chris Cashel, CPDS President
See what we have done, see what we are doing…you do not want to miss out on the fun!
Thank you Nancy for another beautifully written newsletter.
This newsletter is full of Western Dressage, Working Equitation and Dressage stories and accomplishments.
Central Plains Dressage Society has a little something for everyone!
Are you on the fence about joining Central Plains Dressage Society? Maybe you’ve joined, but didn’t know about all the benefits available to members. We’ll explain exactly what benefits you get from both CPDS and the United States Dressage Federation in this post!
- Group membership in the United States Dressage Federation
- Access to eTRAK, USDF’s online learning center for dressage education. You can access hundreds of educational resources, engage in structured learning activities, and earn USDF University credit!
- Ten issues of the award-winning USDF Connection magazine + access to the digital version
- Full access to all non-retail titles on the USDF app (available for iPhone & Android)
- Eligibility to compete as a rider and/or owner at USEF-licensed/USDF-recognized shows
- Eligibility for USDF Rider Awards, including Bronze, Silver, and Gold Medals
- Eligibility for USDF/Dover Saddlery Adult Amateur National Merit Award
- Access to “members only” section of the USDF website
- E-newsletters sent by USDF
- A USDF Group Member card which can be used at USDF competition and an online membership card available for printing at any time, free of charge
- Discounted rates at USDF educational events
- Discount in the USDF store
- Discounts with USDF’s Member Perks partners, including DressageClinic.com, FarmVet.com, Premier Equestrian, USRider, and more!
- Eligibility to receive a Ruth Arvanette Memorial Fund grant, which funds convention attendance
- Eligibility for the Regional GMO Volunteer of the Year Award
- Eligibility for the “L” Education Program
- Eligibility for grants funded by The Dressage Foundation
- Reduced fees for CPDS-sponsored clinics and educational events
- Eligibility for CPDS year-end awards
With all of these benefits available to you, why wouldn’t you join? Download the membership form here!